Terms and Conditions for SBI (UK) Ltd Jumbo Junior Drawing Competition
Terms and conditions for Jumbo Junior Drawing Competition
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are for Jumbo Junior Drawing Competition and winning a coupon (“the Promotion”) being promoted by State Bank of India (UK) Limited (“SBI UK”). These Terms and Conditions shall govern your participation in the promotion.
The words “we”, “us”, “our”, and words with similar meanings refer to SBI UK. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended, modified, or supplemented at any time by SBI UK. These Terms and Conditions will be posted and updated on the website.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise defined, capitalised terms shall have the meaning as assigned to them below:
”Branch(es)” refers to the branch offices of SBI UK in the United Kingdom in the City of London, Birmingham, Coventry, East Ham, Golders Green, Harrow, Hounslow, Leicester, Manchester, Southall, Wolverhampton.
“Prize” refers to the chance of winning a prize in the form of a Coupon.
“Entrant” refers to a person who is a resident of the United Kingdom and the under 16 years of age.
“Promotion Period” refers to the period from 03/04/2023 to 02/05/2023 (both dates inclusive).
“Website” refers to the website of SBI UK as made available online at www.sbiuk.com
“Original artwork” must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
03/04/2023 to 17/04/2023
The art competition is open for children, ages ranging from 6 years to 16 years old, who live in the United Kingdom and are UK residents.
Entering the Competition
- In entering the Art competition, participants provide SBI UK with certain personal data so that it may administer the competition.
- All entries will become the property of SBI UK. Except where prohibited by law, submission of an entry to this competition constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, prize information, and information provided for this competition for publicity purposes without further permission or compensation.
- Download and fill out the Permission to participate and Parental Consent form and submit it with your artwork on Competitions.firstname.lastname@example.org.
In reply to the email, you will receive a unique number assigned to you by SBI UK only for this competition.
- In accordance with the UK GDPR no third parties will have the participant’s contact details.
- Original artwork could be Digital, or a Hand drawn.
*The recommended paper size is A4.
*Any drawing materials, such as watercolour, acrylic colour, pencils, and crayons, can be used.
*Use of Canvas is not allowed.
*Collage or cut out of pictures; anything requiring special handling care will not be allowed.
- The artwork must be an original work by the participant for this specific competition. It must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- Submissions received late, incomplete, incorrect, illegible entry forms, or missing consent forms (where applicable) will be considered invalid and, therefore, not considered for this competition.
- Participants are only eligible to enter the competition once, and duplicated entries shall be disqualified.
- For this promotion, one Coupon will be allocated to the winner of the competition.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged, and no cash alternative exists.
- The State Bank of India UK will decide the winner, and the decision by SBI UK on prize winners will be final.
- The prize winner will be subject to proof of age before SBIUK can award the voucher/coupon.
- Such validation can be done in person in one of the branches above listed, or
- Send us a copy of your child (birth certificate).
- The winner will be announced on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our website with their Unique number.
- Collaborative artwork done by multiple individuals will not be accepted.
- Any artwork found to be based on or derived from, any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks or copyrights images will result in the participant’s immediate disqualification.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant.
- Drawings featuring photographs.
The winner of the prize, subject to the signing of the Consent Form (entering competition), shall grant the State Bank of India (UK) Limited (The Bank) use of the winning Artwork for the bank’s marketing purposes indefinitely and exclusively without the bank paying any royalties, subject the winner is the sole owner of the artwork.
State Bank of India (UK) Limited understands the importance of making sure personal data of participants is protected and kept safe and secure at all times, especially when it comes to data relating to children. We have ensured in line with the Principles and requirements of the UK GDPR to ensure data is minimal and relevant to what is needed in line with this competition, primarily, a participant’s name, age and artwork.
We will only process participants data based on parental consent as mentioned above. If a parent or guardian withdraws consent, we will no longer proceed with the participant and withdraw them from the competition. Any artwork provided when consent has been withdrawn won’t be kept and we will try to return any artwork but may not be possible or guaranteed.
We will not be taking any photos of children on the day of the competition, but the winning artwork will be used on our social media banners and as a framed piece in our main offices. No personal data including your child’s name will be on display anywhere on our social media channels or in our offices.
Personal data of participants will only be kept for the duration of the competition and will be destroyed shortly afterwards and will not be copied or transferred to any other group member of our organisation. We will not sell, copy, or rent any personal data of participants either.
SBI (UK) Ltd Jumbo Junior Drawing Competition Parental Consent Form
Download and fill out the Permission to participate and Parental Consent form and submit it with your artwork on Competitions.email@example.com.