Why do you want to borrow?
Commercial Owner Occupier
- Do you want to purchase new premises for your business?
- Are you looking to expand your current premises?
- Do you want to improve your current premises?
Commercial Investment Mortgage
- Do you want to invest in non-residential property?
- Do you have a commercial property that you wish to let to tenants?
- Do you want to improve or refinance an existing commercial property that has tenants?
- Do you wish to raise additional capital for your business?
- Does your business require short term funding for expansion/investment?
- Are you looking to refinance existing facilities currently with another bank?
|Base Line Pricing
For loans at or above £ 1mio, over 3 months Libor
For loans below £ 1mio, over BoE Base rate
|50.1% to 65%||0.50%|
|65.1% to 70%||0.75%|
|DSCR Calculation*||2.00 or Higher OR High Quality Tenants||0.00%|
|1.5 to 1.99||0.25%|
|1.25 to 1.49||0.50%|
|1 - 1.25%||0.75%|
|Loan Type||Commercial Owner Occupier||0.00%|
|Commercial Investment Mortgage||0.00%|
|Commercial Property Backed Overdraft (Negative Loading)||-0.50%|
|Deviations||Adverse Credit (CCJ's)||please refer to SBI's underwriters|
|Credit Score higher than Above Average Risk|
|Other policy Deviations|
|Light Industrial Unit/Warehouses||0.75%|
|Other Types||please refer to SBI's underwriters|
|Mixed||Average of the above|
|Other Considerations||Any other considerations / factors including Repayment holidays, etc.||please refer to SBI's underwriters|
Each application for commercial lending will be assessed on its own individual merits, based on the overall level of risk that it presents. To give you an indication of what your borrowing may cost, please find below SBI’s current commercial pricing matrix which you can use to estimate your likely interest rate (Please note: SBI will not be able to confirm your interest rate until your application has been fully assessed)
|Early Repayment Charges||2% of the Principal outstanding during the first 5 years.|