Terms and Conditions for Bus Campaign 2023
- The promoter is State Bank of India (UK) Limited (SBIUK) (BANK) (company no. 10436460.)] whose registered office is at 15 King Street, London, United Kingdom, EC2V 8EA.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except for employees of State Bank of India (UK) Limited or State Bank of India London Branch and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via SBIUK social media accounts with Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person in this competition. Multiple entries from the same person in the whole competition (Weeks 1-11) will be disqualified and void.
- The competition will be run in the following periods:
- 25th July 2023 – 30th July 2023 (Week 1)
- 31st July 2023 – 6th August 2023 (Week 2)
- 7th August 2023 – 13th August 2023 (Week 3)
- 28th August 2023- 3rd September 2023 (Week 4)
- 4th September 2023- 10th September 2023 (Week 5)
- 11th September 2023- 17th September 2023 (Week 6)
- 18th September 2023- 24th September 2023 (Week 7)
- 9th October 2023- 15th October 2023 (Week 8)
- 16th October 2023- 22nd October 2023 (Week 9)
- 23rd October 2023- 29th October 2023 (Week 10)
- 30th October 2023- 5th November 2023 (Week 11)
The closing date for each week will be on the last day of the said period. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted for that week.
- SBIUK takes no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
Entering the Competition:
- In entering the competition, participants must spot buses with SBI UK’s promotion and take a picture of the promotion.
- Participants must upload it on their Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook with hashtags #spotsbiukbus #spotsbiukonbus.
- Participants must tag and follow the bank’s social media (SBIUK) handle on their social media posts (Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook)
Rules of the Competition:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to our social media accounts and website as soon as possible.
- One coupon will be allocated to the winner as a prize for this promotion.
- The prize is as stated; no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges selected by SBIUK each week.
- The winner will be notified through a comment by SBI UK (social media account) on their social media post/entry within three (3) working days of the closing date. The promoter’s social media accounts will only ever contact the winner. The promoter will ask for an email address from the winner through private messages on social media. The promoter will then deliver the prize to an email address provided by the winner through our official competition’s email address on point 23 below.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within fourteen (14) days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to use their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely per current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Please send queries related to the competition to Competitions.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accepting these terms and conditions will be considered entry into the competition.