Remittance through YONO SBI UK mobile app win an Alexa and/or an Apple iPad
Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are for “Remittance through YONO SBI UK mobile app, online and branches and win an Alexa and/or an iPad” the (“Promotion”) being promoted by State Bank of India (UK) Limited (“SBI UK”). Your participation in the Promotion is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to, and not in derogation of the Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, Mobile Banking Service Terms and Conditions available on the website. If there is any inconsistency between the Personal Banking Terms and Conditions, Mobile Banking Service Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The words “we”, “us”, “our” and words with similar meaning refer to SBI UK. By participating in the Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended, modified or supplemented at any time by SBI UK. These Terms and Conditions will be posted and updated on the website.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise defined, capitalised terms shall have the meaning as assigned to them below:
”Branch(es)” refers to the branch offices of SBI UK in the United Kingdom at City of London, Birmingham, Coventry, East Ham, Golders Green, Harrow, Hounslow, Leicester, Manchester, Southall, Wolverhampton.
“Prize” refers to the chance of winning a prize in the form of an Alexa and/or an Apple iPad.
“Entrant” refers to a person who is a resident of the United Kingdom, is above 18 years of age and remits funds through YONO SBI UK mobile app.
“Financial Transactions” refers to one remittance transaction to India using YONO SBI UK, Internet banking and in branch.
“Promotion Period” refers to the period of the Promotion starting from 1 September 2021 to Tuesday 30 November 2021 (both dates inclusive).
“Remittance” refers to Remitting funds to India using the YONO SBI UK mobile app, online and branch.
“Website” refers to the website of SBI UK as made available online at
How to enter
To participate in the Promotion, the Entrant must remit funds through YONO SBI UK mobile app, online or in branch.
- To participate in the Promotion, the Entrant (a customer of the bank) must make one Successful Remittance Transaction to India per customer, which amounts to £500 or more, to an account of a Beneficiary maintained with any bank in India during the Promotion Period. This can be done via the following:
a. By sending money to India via the SBI UK internet banking facility.
b. By sending money to India via the SBI UK YONO Mobile Banking App.
c. By sending money to India via the SBI UK branches.
The promotion will run from 01 September 2021 until Tuesday 30 November 2021. There will then be a Lucky Draw where all entrants will be entered. Every week there will be a draw with all entrants in a chance of winning an Alexa. One entrant will be randomly drawn each week to be entered into the main draw which will happen before 5 of every month where one (1) Lucky Draw Winner will be chosen at random. The Lucky Draw Winner will receive a Redemption email after the Lucky Draw, winning an Ipad.
Terms & Conditions
• You must be a UK Resident, aged 18 and over, to participate.
• By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
• For the purpose of this promotion, an entry is received when the participant has sent a money transfer using the bank services (mobile banking app, internet banking and in branch) of at least £500 from 1 September 2021 ending 30 November 2021, as verified by the bank’s systems team.
• There will be weekly draws for entrants remitting money to India, a chance to win an Alexa. One entrant per week will be drawn to be entered into the main Lucky Draw where there will be a chance to win an iPad for one winner. The Lucky Draw Winner will receive a Redemption email after the Lucky Draw.
• One Ipad (iPad 9.7 inch in silver with 32GB data capacity) will be allocated to the winner.
• The prize cannot be transferred, or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
• Post promotional publicity will be at State Bank of India UK discretion.
• No third party will have the participant/winner contact details.
• One entrant is allowed to enter the Remittance raffle once only
• The winner will be decided by State Bank of India UK.
• The winner will be given their prize/s as pre-arranged with them directly through their customer contact information. The winners must respond to notifications of their prize within 5 working days - otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and SBI UK reserves the right to re-award the prizes.
• The Decision of the State Bank of India UK regarding this offer is final and binding.
The prize is only available on one successful remittance transactions to India per customer. One entrant is allowed to enter the raffle once only.
For joint account holders, the primary applicant of the Account will be considered as an Entrant who has successfully remitted funds to India using the YONO SBI UK mobile banking app, online or in branch. Employees (including their family members) of State Bank of India UK and State Bank of India (UK) Limited are not eligible for this promotion.
This Promotion can be withdrawn at any given time without giving prior notice however Entrants who have qualified during the Promotion Period shall receive the prize.
SBI UK shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other such circumstances.
The Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and all disputes arising under this Promotion shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of England and Wales.
All communication should be addressed to
The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash under any circumstances.